Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 Calendar Pages

Elisabeth and Jessica gave me calendars with the kids' pictures in them for 2010, which they do every year and I love! I had these calendar templates to make 5x7 calendars with and thought I would go ahead and make them and see what kind of product I can find at my photo book printing places on the web to see if I can create something to carry these in my purse.

Credits:
Maddy Fernandez, 5x7 2010 Calendar Templates
Also, each month is made using one of Maddy's kits. They are as follows and you can find them in her store:
January - Wonderful Winter
February - My Lovely Valentine
March - Irish Blessings
April - Bugs M'Lady
May - A Spring Thing
June - Camp Fun
July - Summer Leisure
August - Of Sand and Sea
September - School's in Session
October - Fall Once More
November - Lilah Evory's Harvest Celebration
December - Home for the Holidays

1 comment:

Kimberly Pitman said...

I love it! I might give it a try later and see what I can do. Thanks for the idea. :)