Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Saturday, January 9, 2010

January 09, 2010

Well, I got alot of organizing done today, even if my floor does still look like a disorganized mess, LOL! Plus, I got the laundry done, folded and put away! Got the file cabinet moved from the computer room to the sewing room and my sewing table cleaned off! And I can actually see the desk that my computer sits on!

Part of the house is pretty chili, the part that is an add-0n in the "lower" end of the house. This is where Tim's "den" is, his bathroom and the guest room. So, in the winter months, while he is reading, he has a throw over his legs and feet. When I saw him today, I happened to think about the Christmas project I will be working on for the grandkids this year and I showed it to him and asked him if he would like for me to crochet him one. He looked at the picture (below his picture) and laughed! He said, "No, I'm as snugglie as I want to be!" I wonder if it is because females are pictured instead of males?


3 comments:

Lisa said...

They even make those for dogs now. George likes blankets so much I think I might need to invest in one. :)

Elisabeth said...

I bet you could buy one for cheaper than it would take to make one for all the kids! How long do you think that would take you? They are really cute!

Vicky said...

I don't think it will take very long because it is crochet, which goes LOTS quicker than knitting! Plus, I'm going to use 50% off coupons to buy the yarn at AC Moore! We will see! I may do one and say, forget this! :) Then I'll see if I can find a pattern to make them!