Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Monday, January 11, 2010

January 11, 2010

I got a nice surprise from my sweet granddaughter, Kara today! She asked her mommy if she could call me! She was so excited! Most of what she said I couldn't understand because she was so excited, but her mommy helped to decipher what she had said. She asked how I was, which I thought was so sweet! I asked her how she was and she told me she was going to take a nap. Then she told me that she had gone under the water in her swimming lesson! I asked her how her other grandma was and she said, "Joann? She is fine!" I told her she was learning everyone's first names. She said she loved me and then she was done! Too funny! She couldn't figure out why she couldn't see me on the computer while we were talking on the phone. Sometimes we turn on the cams and make silly faces at each other on the computer but not today! It made my day that she wanted to call and talk to me! Thanks my sweet Kara Bear! I love you!

Credits:
Lynne Simmons, New Beginnings
Font: Arial and Brock Script

2 comments:

Kimberly Pitman said...

That's so sweet!

(Kudos on the layout. :) )

Anonymous said...

So very precious!