Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Endless Love page kit by Christine Smith

Christine used to be a designer at Digitals but last year she resigned and quit designing for awhile due to health issues and other things. But, I'm telling you, it gets in your blood! She has recently stepped back into the designing world. She is currently selling at Scrap Dish. I follow her blog and when she put out a CT call for this Valentine's kit, I decided I would help her out with some layouts for advertising purposes. The kit is on sale for $3.99 right now, a savings of 20%, if you are interested.

Credits:
Christine Smith, Endless Love at Scrapdish



5 comments:

jessicaday said...

What a pretty kit! And the people in the pictures are very lovely too!

Elisabeth said...

I love the pages! Especially the one with you and dad in the background.

Kimberly Pitman said...

These layouts are absolutely stunning! I'm ready for hearts and flowers to take the place of snowmen in all of my household decor, too.

Jessica said...

I love these pages mom! Very romantic colors without being bright and shiny! Love the pics of you and dad!! Wish he has stuck with his photography!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

These are GREAT!!!!!