Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Secret Garden

OK, daughters and daughter-in-law! The kids CANNOT see these pages! I am creating a special book for them. I plan to give each of them a copy! I know, Michael will probably not be thrilled about it, but I CAN'T NOT give him one! So, here is a preview of what I have so far! I want it to have 20 pages! YIKES! That is what the books usually are that I get. So, I would LOVE to know what you think about the idea!

Credits:
Carena's Designs, Bugs Delight and Garden Magic (so far)
Font: Arial





2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

looks nice.

Jessica said...

Well, you are right. Michael will probably not get a kick out of it now...but eventually he will like it! I can just imagine Michael, my brother, and Nat sitting around looking at a book like this now that you made for them when they were 10ish. We would get a good kick out of it! So whether Michael likes it now or chuckles about it when we are sitting around with his new wife in many, many years, I think it will definitely be special to me! Both times! Love you!