Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Friday, January 8, 2010

January 08, 2009 - Disorganized Organization!

Why is it that while you are organizing, it is so disorganized? I've been throwing "stuff" in the floor that I don't want to get rid of but that I don't have a home for yet. So, while the first picture looks (and is) nothing but disorganization, the second picture is very organized! You can actually even see some of the cabinet drawer! Now, here is an account of how my whole day was:

Since I was up til 2am, I slept in til 9:45. Actually, it was 9:30 when I finally woke up for keeps but I was too lazy to get up immediately! After I got up, made the bed, got dressed I headed to the computer room to do some more disorganizing! :) I took a break to check my e-mail, etc. and by that time Tim was ready for lunch. I told him I was going to go to Aldis after lunch and he said he would go with me. That was a mistake because every time he goes with me, we spend twice as much as I had planned on spending! When I told him I was not going to bring him with me anymore, he said "I like to have food in the house!" Yeah, especially stuff that he can eat while he is watching football on the weekends! Oh well! After Aldis we had to run to Walmart for bread, bananas and soda. Then I spent the rest of the afternoon disorganizing until it was time to fix supper. We had fried pork chops, mashed potatoes, corn and green beans. After supper I cleaned up the kitchen, fixed a cheesecake and a cheeseball. Then back to disorganizing! I have a headache, so I decided it was time to stop! After I make this post, I intend to read my Bible and go to bed! NIGHT!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can come organize my "stuff" when ya get done with yours!!!

Vicky said...

Are you kidding?! I'm tired of organizing my "stuff" already! :)

Jessica said...

No way you are up already momma! And why didn't you just get bread and bananas at Aldi's while you were there? They are normally cheaper than Walmarts. Pop I understand though! I downloaded the info so you can remove the link now! Love you and have a good Saturday!

Elisabeth said...

I thot you guys were dieting, so why did you make a cheesecake and cheeseball?! Love you

Vicky said...

Jessica - We didn't get bananas at Aldis because they were as green as gourds!

Liz - No dieting yet!