Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday, January 27, 2013

I KNEW I should've checked the Project Life 365 blog earlier today for the prompts, because it might have something listed I would need to take a picture of outside.  Sure enough, here's this week's prompts, including today's that I missed:

SUN – JAN 27th: #OUTSIDE
MON – JAN 28th: #INSIDE
TUES – JAN 29th: #RED
WED – JAN 30th: #INNOCENT
THURS – JAN 31st: #GROW
FRI – FEB 1st: #YOU_TODAY
SAT – FEB 2nd: #REPETITION

So, this will give you an idea of what to look forward to this week!

Well, I am FINALLY better!  NO MORE getting sick after I eat!  I guess heartburn doesn't count, however!  Today started out rather lightheaded!  Probably from the very little food I've had since last Tuesday!  Can I just say that I lost 12 lbs. in 5 days last week!  No wonder I was lightheaded when I got up this morning!  So, I drank some orange juice and had a banana!  NO upset stomach!!  WOOHOO!  Then I ate a bowl of vegetable soup and cornbread for lunch.  NO upset stomach!  WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!  THEN I had a BBQ sandwich and mac n cheese for dinner before church!  NO upset stomach!!  HOWEVER, the BBQ did give me heartburn!  So, I'm sipping on a canned coke and the carbonation is helping me to burp!  So, hopefully that will help!  YAY!!!

I started working on another art journaling page last night.  This one is a little different as it includes a picture.  But I added some molding paste to it for snow and now I have to wait for that to dry before I can finish the page!  It's a secret who the picture is of, but hopefully I will get the page finished on Tuesday.  Monday is going to be busy, so I already know I won't get it finished then.

Speaking of Monday, I will be rising early with Tim (I've already taken my pm's so I can get to bed earlier), as long as he remembers to get me up when he does.  I need to clean up the kitchen of the dishes that have been piling up as I've been a slacker the last several days with just not feeling up to par.  Anyway, no more excuses!  Gotta get that done so I can go to the store to pick up a few items to cook some yummy veggie soup and corn bread for the Parks.  Please remember the Parks family in your prayers when you think of it as Bro. Parks (the former pastor of our church) has been turned over to hospice care.  His health has been failing alot this year!  If he lives 10 more days, he will turn 91.  

Also, tomorrow Tim and I will be attending a preacher's fellowship here in North Carolina and that will last the entire afternoon and into the evening.  I'm glad we don't have to travel very far this time!

OK, I've got my Luke study to work on so I can get it done before bedtime, which is slipping up pretty soon since I am going to bed earlier tonight.  Hopefully these pms will kick in sooner than later!  :D

No comments: