CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
GOOGLE COOKIES: Read more about how Google uses cookies on this blog that I have no control of: Google Policies and Privacy

WARNING: This site contains religious content. If you are easily offended by religion, you had better not read any further!

Visit our Church website

Visit my Today's Scrap blog

Visit my she was unwilling, but God..... blog

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thursday, January 24, 2013

I've lost a couple of days with sickness.  Stomach cramps, "D" and a SEVERE headache!  I have slept most of  Tuesday and Wednesday, and even tho I took some tylenol pms, I am WIDE awake at 12:15 a.m.  And unless I am feeling MUCH better, I won't be going to the thrift stores with Tim later on today.  He plans to go see Bro. Parks in the morning.  Bro. Parks has not been feeling well lately.  He is the former pastor and has really gone down hill health-wise over the last year.  Pray for him as the Lord brings him to your remembrance.  He will turn 91 in February, I believe.

1 comments:

Betty Jo said...

My granddaughter just had that all day yesterday. Sorry you've been sick, but glad you're better now.