Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Warm but cloudy and we got rain late afternoon to early eveningish.  But it had stopped by church time.

I worked on getting my craft room organized and cleaning up the kitchen today and made up my work sheets to go along with my Bible Club lesson tonight.

Today's prompt for the Project Life 365 photo is drawer.  Well, since I have been organizing my craft room, I decided to take a picture of the drawer that now houses my new stamps, spray inks and ink pads and acrylic paints.  I'm having lots of fun getting back into some painting projects.  I think I will work on a spread in my art journal that I made.  I've got a couple of verses I want to depict on the pages of my journal!  I'll show them to you tomorrow!


1 comment:

jeday0323 said...

YAY! First of all, that drawer is so pretty. I kind of want to make it my desktop wallpaper.
Secondly, that's my favorite part about organizing - actually using the great stuff you already had because you can see it again!
Can't wait to see tomorrow's post. :-)