CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
GOOGLE COOKIES: Read more about how Google uses cookies on this blog that I have no control of: Google Policies and Privacy

WARNING: This site contains religious content. If you are easily offended by religion, you had better not read any further!

Visit our Church website

Visit my Today's Scrap blog

Visit my she was unwilling, but God..... blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

On the Shelf

That's today's photo prompt.  I have LOTS on the shelf in every room, so I chose the one I spend the most time in.....my craft room.

Scrapbooking and arts on the left and beading on the right
Today was a lousy headache day.  I took med for it.  Never went away.  Took the neighbor to the doctor.  Left at 9:30 and got back home around 1.....still had the headache, even after taking more meds.  Ate some lunch and went to bed for about an hour and a half.  Headache still not totally gone, but better than it was.  Took a shower and the steam helped a bit.  Ready for bed and the headache is coming back.  Maybe tomorrow will be a better day!  I sure hope so!  That's our thrifting day!

0 comments: