Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Sunday, July 12, 2009

July 12, 2009

I have had these seed pods for at least 2 months I would guess. I am going to assume that is long enough for them to dry out so I can plant them. I don't want to hang on to them any longer! As it is, I temporarily lost one because it got knocked off my desk and blended in with the carpet under my desk, LOL! Anyway, I am anxious to see if they actually grow into the Lilacs shown! The seed pods are from the lilacs that bloomed at church earlier in the year.

Credits: Maddy Fernandez, "Camp Fun" and you can click on the layout to be taken to the kit in Maddy's store at Digitals.
Fonts: Title - Aunt Judy and Journaling - Arial

No comments: