Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

July 29, 2009

Well, I decided to share some of my Digitals Challenge layouts with you today, too, along with my Project 365 page, which I will add to the bottom. I am especially proud of this first one. Hey, Liz! Do you remember the swing that went out over the pond at the park?! No! Funny! Neither do I, LOL! I sure had fun making it. I took the forest background and blended in the pond picture with the fountain. Then I added the ducks from another picture. Then I added the picture of Liz swinging at Jessica's house! Also added the butterfly, the rope and tag hanging from the tree and the tent. And, Voila! Too cute, don't you think?!

I'll discuss today's 365 page down below these layouts.

Credits: Maddy Fernandez, Camp Fun
Font: Arial

Credits for the next 2 layouts of pictures taken 4th of July weekend at Jessica's:
Sophia Davies, Liberty
Font: Arial
OK, for today's page.....
I am sick today so I really don't feel up to par in giving you a long dissertation of the layout. So, I'll just let you read the journaling on the page. Hopefully, I'll feel better tomorrow.

Credits: Sophia Davies, Vintage Pastel Quick Page
Font: Arial

4 comments:

Elisabeth said...

cute picture of me on the swing! Hope you feel better by Monday!!

jessicaday said...

I LOVE the picture of Liz. That's so neat!!
I hope you feel better soon too - not only because I love you and want to have a great time with us, but because I have been so sick so often this year. I really, really don't want to get this from you - so much so that I am considering staying home. :-( I will start praying that you feel better - God can make you better by then if he wants to!

Anonymous said...

Love the pic with Elisabeth on the swing! So neat!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon too!!!