Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Thursday, July 23, 2009

July 21, 2009

Well, I was figuring on missing my daily downloads from my favorite digi scrapbooking sites while we were attending the Bible conference this week. But, DH decided that he wanted to go to the next town during the afternoon break and find some place that had wifi! Good ole' McDonalds was the place to be! However, since we were going to have to pay $2.95 for the connection, and I figured I might as well get my downloads, too, we decided to check the e-mail for DH and get the downloads on my computer and only pay the $2.95 once. Well, while I was getting the downloads, DH was able to receive reception on his iPod, so he checked his e-mail from his phone. While there, I decided to do some uploading of my 365 page to Digitals and my blog. So the page for today is of our trip to McDonalds. You can see the mountains in the background. Beautiful country, for sure!

Credits: Maddy Fernandez, Lavender Blue
Fonts: Title - Tubular and journaling - Script12 BT

No comments: