Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Thursday, July 2, 2009

July 2, 2009

Today I cleaned at the church and then I cleaned at the house. This was the last week I will clean the church because the regular cleaner will be back in town to do it. The extra money was nice, so I will gladly do it again when she needs me to.

Another month means another designer assigned to me at Digitals to do CT work for. This layout was done with one of her kits. She does beautiful work! Beth Rimmer's kit, Gazebo, can be found HERE and it is currently on sale for 30% off! As a matter of fact, lots of her things are on sale! You better check it out! I am looking forward to using lots of her Quick Pages this month for my 365 project, too! So, keep looking and you will see great things this month! Click HERE for her store.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July weekend in America! Remember, our freedom was not free!

No comments: