Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Friday, July 24, 2009

July 24, 2009

My DH is very organized! His motto, "A place for everything and everything in it's place".......at all times, I might add! Well, you know what they say, opposites DO attract! So, as you guessed it, I am just the opposite! When I drag tons of stuff out to work on a project, whatever it might be, it stays in piles until I finish whatever it is that I am working on! The pile you see in today's page is stuff I am looking at to get ideas for the kit I am working on! Also, since we have VBS starting in a little over a week, that is in the pile, too! What can I say, I am very good at multi-tasking! After all, I raised 4 kids! :)

Today's page is featuring a mini kit from Krazie World of Mary Digiscrap Designs blog. The link will direct you to her blog and the challenge she is holding and the beautiful mini kit that you see here (well, you see 18 of the 25 pieces in the mini kit she is giving away for the challenge). The challenge is to use at least 60% of the kit in a layout. (That is 15 pieces for those of you who might be mathematically challenged, LOL!) The prize is her new kit, Pinky Polkadot. On August 1st, Mr. Random will select 2 winners! Hey, your chances are as good as mine! Go on over to her blog now and get the kit and play along! Be sure and leave her a big thank you for the free kit! As you can see, it is a beauty!

Font: Santa's Sleigh Full

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

KrazyMary said...

what a lovely layout !! Thank you so much !!