CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
GOOGLE COOKIES: Read more about how Google uses cookies on this blog that I have no control of: Google Policies and Privacy

WARNING: This site contains religious content. If you are easily offended by religion, you had better not read any further!

Visit our Church website

Visit my Today's Scrap blog

Visit my she was unwilling, but God..... blog

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

A Little Bit of Nothing

That about sums up my day.  I went shopping for Easter candy for all of the grands.  I worked more on the scrapbook I'm trying to finish.  Cooked a pizza for supper and went to church.  Yup!  That's about it!

Calvin cut the grass today for the first time this year and it looks so nice!

This tree is finally blooming.

Pretty flowers.

Kwanzan Flowering Cherry Tree


That's it!  Nite!

0 comments: