Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Friday, January 5, 2018

No News

I guess I'll have to wait til Monday to hear about the CT scan.  I will keep you informed.  Praying whatever is wrong with my leg is nothing serious!  I covet your prayers on the matter, too!  Thanking you in advance!

Ilene and I stayed in the warm house today!  I did my laundry.  Ilene cleaned out the dresser drawers in my bedroom to make room for me to use the dresser.  And we started and finished a new puzzle.  We also went to her daughter's house to see her great grandchildren.  It was nice having a slow day!
<3 p="">
Some Chicken Tortellini soup that Jessica sent home with me on Monday.  It was delicious!

Ilene had to clean out some drawers in her dresser before she could move the stuff (pictures, pictures and more pictures!) out of the dresser in my room.  She found this.  Sharon and Buford were always joking and kidding around with one another.  She gave him these at some point in time.  I sent Sharon this picture and she said they just don't look the same on her as they did on Buford.

The puzzle we began and completed today.
Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hate waiting. Enjoying seeing all your completed puzzles. :)