Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Friday, December 30, 2016

BRRRRR!!!!!

Even though the sunshine was BEAUTIFUL today, it was very cold!  The wind went clear through to the bone!  Tim's weather station measured gusts of up to 26 mph!

We had a few things to get at Walmart, so Tim went with me.  I needed to get a camera bag and an SD card for the camera.  He needed to get some Neosporin for the surgery site.  And we needed gas in the car.  He had to sit in the car while the gas pumped because the wind was so ferocious!

After getting back from the store I was able to do a little practicing with the new camera.  After 5 pictures and a short video I am VERY pleased!

Look at that beautiful sky!  I've never gotten a good picture of a hawk in flight.

Add caption

Add caption

LOVE the clarity of the pictures!

Beautiful, even though that has got to be one of the UGLIEST trees I have ever seen!
And here is a short video I took of Tim's weather station.  I need to adjust the sound on the camera, so be sure your volume is turned all the way up.  Well, the video was just barely too big, so I could not upload it.  I'll do another video sometime of Tim's weather station and post it on here.


The rest of the day I spent on the computer.  I worked on the checkbook and cleared out all of 2016's stuff and got it ready for 2017.  I did some laundry.  Tim and I cleaned the church because the lady from church who was scheduled to clean is sick.  After supper I worked on some digital pictures, adding some clip art to them that I got for free from Ali Edwards December Daily give away.













Nite all!

No comments: